Artis G. Ulmer, III is an associate with Koeppel Clark. He is a native of New Orleans and graduated from The University of New Orleans, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science. While at the University of New Orleans, Artis was active in Student Government, where he served as a Senator and the Chairman of the Senate’s Governance Committee and its Finance Committee. Artis also served two terms as President of his pre-law chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Int., as well as the captain of the fraternity’s mock trial team. Artis went on to earn his law degree from Southern University Law Center, where he won several writing awards, including first place in a statewide writing competition amongst all Louisiana law schools. Prior to joining our firm, Artis served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Parish of Orleans.
- General Liability Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Sexual Abuse Litigation
Bar and Admissions:
- Louisiana State Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- University of New Orleans, BA, 2009
- Southern University Law Center, JD, 2014
Professional Associations and Organizations:
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Int.
- The Infliction of Intentional Torts in Preparation for or in Response to a Natural Disaster.